Welcome to Episode 2 of The Plane Faith Podcast. Our flight plan for today’s show will take us to Anchorage, Alaska where we will talk with Jim Stamberg, someone who has served as a missionary pilot in Alaska, and who currently oversees the church planting ministries for a great missions organization with operations in both Alaska and Canada. He has some really good insight into the work going on that part of the world and I am excited we have the opportunity to hear from him today.
- Family life and balance.
- Emotional health for the family.
- That God would bring more people to serve with Send North.
- That Send North would be a great catalyst to see disciple makers made and believers drawn together in the villages.
Missions Organizations Mentioned
- Moody Bible Institue
- Moody Aviation
- School of Missionary Aviation Technology (SMAT)
- LeTourneau University
- Mission Aviation Training Academy (MATA)