Thank you for joining us for episode 5 of the Plane Faith Podcast. Our flight plan for today’s show will take us back to a familiar destination—the town of Wamena in Papua, Indonesia—where we’ll talk with missionary pilot, Pete Greenwald.
- Safety: Flying, during regular life, etc…
- The Lord to bring about the right people at the right time for gospel conversations.
- For Pete and Ashley to lead their young boys well so that they can learn about Jesus.
- For Pete and Ashley to be an encouragement to their team members.
Missions Organizations Mentioned
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- Through the Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot
- Flight Discipline by Tony Kern
- Redefining Airmanship by Tony Kern